Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Where Have You Cabin?

Over Christmas break, my best friend Kyra and her family were kind enough to let me stay at their cabin up in MCcall, Idaho. Over my week there we:

Played dress up.

Hung out with smelly dogs. There were four of them.

Celebrated Christmas as a family. And by that I mean I watched them celebrate Christmas as a family.


Hung out by the fireplace looking at the exotic African animals that were mounted all over the house.

Went out to eat and watched everyone in the family play on their Iphones except for me.

We also played games, watched every Harry Potter movie in order, wrote poetry, made delicious food, hung out in our pajamas all day, and was pretty much lazy the entire time. Was it worth it? Yes. Did I love it? Yes. So thank you Transtrums for your hospitality! Unitl Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment