Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Typical Family Outing.




While there is NOTHING to do in Cedar City, Utah other than watching paint dry or grass grow my family took as close as shot as they could get to having "fun". So we hitched up the ole station wagon ( and by that I mean truck, and no I am not a part of the Brady family) and drove down yonder to the ole bowlin alley. I have to say that I wasn't on my A game, or B game for that matter. But luckily I didn't end up in last place....and you would have thought that the bowling league I was in ten years ago would have helped. After we had some fine dining and ate the best burgers and fries I have ever had. One point for Cedar; they have good food. I guess it was just another one of those bonding times for us, how lovely. And strike, you're out.

No comments:

Post a Comment