Monday, January 9, 2012

The Wedding: Part I



Okay so not the best photography on my part, but the best are yet to come! On Saturday my dearest sister and her fiance got married!! It was a simple and low key wedding, but it was filled with family, food, laughter, and love. The ceremony itself took place in The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints and it was decorated with teal, black, and silver fabrics and lights and ribbons and all sorts of things. It really looked nice and the vows were so sweet. After the ceremony, who I got to walk down with my four-year-old nephew Maddux, we all came together and ate a really good luncheon and gathered as family and friends. EVEN AFTER that was the recpetion where I stood in line and greeted strangers and ate more and danced and you know all that other wedding ritual stuff. Such as throwing the bouqet. (No worries, no catching of the flowers for me.) And after all the celebrating and goodbyes was the cleaning up. Which I would have to say was the most stressful part of the day. Go figure. But congratulations you two, I love you tons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment