Thursday, January 5, 2012

Awkward And Awesome Thursday!




AWKWARD:

1. When you run into a really attractive guy from school at the Nike store while waiting in line to pay. And you are chatting it up only to find that an employee comes up to you and says, "you know that you have been standing in the exit line for like five minutes?" Yeah, it was really good talking to you, I'm just going to walk away now...
2. The fact that I now text people in my sleep. Don't worry, I wake up not remembering it. So if I text you in advance, sorry.
3. When your at dinner and you go to squeeze lemon into your water and the lemon instead turns on you and squeezes its acid into your eyes. And of course your dinner date goes into the bathroom conveniently at the exact same time. So the only person who sees you jump and scream is a woman across the restaraunt. And then we made awkward eye contact for about thirty seconds. BUT even better, my eye contact was with watering eyes.
4. When you cry from reading about another blogger announcing her pregnancy. You don't know her.
5. Working on my fitness at the gym and about to finish on the stair master, when you take a step and the machine slips from under you and you fall directly on your face. On the stairs. And the woman next to you doesn't feel the need to help, but only show me the fact that there is a sign that clearly says, "out of order". THANKS FOR THE HELP. And instead of leaving in embarrassment, I proceeded to work out on the machine right next to the woman.

AWESOME:
1. When there are available car washes open twenty-four hours, and you need one at four-in-the-morning.
2. The amount of free food that I have been getting lately, I will surely miss that when I'm home. Except if it is Marc's cookies.
3. The red pants. I finally broke down and I bought them at Target.
4. My sewing machine! Boy, oh boy do I not know how to use it, but you just wait because before long I will sew something.
5. All of the family I am about to see and the upcoming wedding excitement! Yayayay!

No comments:

Post a Comment