Friday, October 7, 2011

I Have A Big Package...



And I got it from my dad and step-mom. So thoughtfully these guys sent me and sister a nice big box of our favorite goodies, since us college girls are too poor to spoil ourselves in our favorite endulgences. I got toilet paper (a joke between us, that isn't necessarily an "inside joke", because we are never indoors) a smiley face bouncy ball (dad loves those, I just guess he wanted to send a little piece of home) salt and vinegar chips, oh baby! Jerky (the jumbo bag) trailmix (my favorite food in the world in case you were wondering) asthma medication, money, homemade brownies (don't you fret, I froze them) and some gum (for all those college boys, my dad knows me so well.) Thanks again for the goodies and lovin! See you in a month! And if anyone else wants to send surprise treat boxes I wouldn't be against that! Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment