Monday, October 10, 2011

The Weekend Ended...

For some odd reason the internet is much like me and is SUPER moody. Go figure. Maybe it is karma for being such a grump today. Or maybe it is the fact that it is a Monday and I think that within itself would make anyone grumpy. Nonetheless, since I was a grump, it automatically got me first dibs on the homemade waffles from the boys upstairs. Huh, maybe I should be grumpy all the time...BACK TO THE POINT. Laptop here isn't allowing me to show and tell ANY pictures from this weekend, and let me tell you, it was quite the weekend. For a majority we just celebrated the upcoming holidays and cooler weather by carving pumpkins and snuggling in warm covers after fall football games. Too bad winter just likes to take over a little bit to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment