Tuesday, August 23, 2011

They Should Put Me On MTV Cribs.

KITCHEN

LIVING ROOM CONNECTED TO KITCHEN

HALLWAY

MY ROOM

MY UNMADE BED



So welcome to my home away from home. Come on in, stay awhile dontcha? So today I am going to be givng you the Tour De France of my dorm. Above we have the lovely kitchen stocked up with apetizing healthy snacks. Connected to that is our living room that has some oh so comfortable couches and the lovely "big screen''. As you go down the hall we have the pantry, our closet space, two bathrooms and the rooms. There are three rooms with two beds and desks and closets, you know, typical dorm type stuff. I personally don't have my roommate in yet, and I have yet to be the only one who doesn't make their bed. Oops, take that dad. Other than that, if your ever in Logan, come to 204, we'll be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment