Thursday, August 25, 2011

Awkward And Awesome Thursday!




Can I just say that these are terrible?
AWKWARD:
  1. Having the power go out in the middle of sacrament at church. And then proceeding to have the service. twice. In the dark and not seeing a thing.
  2. Going to hit the button to cross the street at the cross walk and having it start beeping repeatedly like I did something wrong.
  3. Having someone come to the door when you are rinsing mouthwash. Thinking it was a roommate and answering it, not knowing that it was your meighbor. Thereby shutting the door in his face, spitting out the mouthwash and yelling, THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING. Only to have him come to the door later and inform me that he can hear through the door.
  4. Bending over to put my hair in a bun on the top of my head and having a truck full of guys whistle. Erm, hey boys?
  5. Going to a dance party and being head butted in the head thereby being given a concussion. My brain thanks you. Oh, and so does the goose egg and bruise. JERK.
AWESOME:
  1. Parallel parking three times in one day...successfully.
  2. Free Aggie Ice Cream. I'm telling ya kids, the stuff is insane.
  3. Free math placement test, thank you Dr. Lund.
  4. Passing math placement test.
  5. Going to every dorm in the building and handing out licorice and introducing eachother. We have so many friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment