Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The One Where Morgan Freaks Out.




Okay okay so I know I might not be the most clean roommate out of roommate history, but I don't know how much longer I can take it. There are dishes everywhere around the apartment, the garbage is full and smelly, and the entire kitchen looks like it is about to explode. Now I know what you are thinking, Morgan that is apart of life and it isn't always easy living with five other girls, well you know what? It shouldn't be so hard to wipe down a counter here and there!!! Maybe I'm just bitter because I just cleaned the kitchen, or maybe it's because I running on little sleep. But still, I think that maybe just maybe we could help each other out here and there, instead of waiting for my better half Kaela to come home from work and do it all. What a little provider she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment