Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Meet Matt,

Matt is one of my friend's best buddy. What's a best buddy you ask? Well, it's a program that has volunteers team up with special needs civilians and they hang out about once a week. Let me tell you, it is an awesome program. WELL my friend Sarah is so kind enough to share her best buddy and let us hang out with him. I would consider us so lucky because he is the coolest, most funny, kind and caring guy anyone could ever meet. So, this weekend Kaela and I got the opportunity to bring Matt to Special Olympics on Saturday to participate in the bowling activity. Guys, it was so much fun. Not only did we get to hang out with Matt, but we got to bowl with so many other amazing people. I can't wait because we are going to go hang out with them every Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment