Friday, September 2, 2011

You Are Fash-Shunable.

 Currently on my list of things to buy, but too broke to afford. Maxi dress and a bright colored bag. I absolutely love this look and I can't wait to get a maxi. I'll let you know when I find a good one.
 For the past few days I have been TRYING to rock the boho look. I just don't have enough cream and lace. But for now, this girl can be my substitute. I love how it doesn't even look trashy or anything. Just clean and natural.
 This is just precious. It reminds me of a little cupcake. There are so many ways to dress it up or just wear it casual. A necessity for every closet.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have been ever-so-patiently waiting to bring out my boots and leggings. I promise I will wear them everyday this winter. This is such an appropriate church outfit and I am ancy to dress down. and layer. Gotta love the layers. BRING IT ON WINTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment