Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just Around The River Bend..And A Few Rapids.



I'm sorry I don't have more pictures from this weekend little chickadees... But hopefull these little numbers can satisfy your needs for some Morgan lovin. Anyways, this weekend I got to go up to the hometown to go rafting with Kaela's family. I was so scared because I have never gone, and secretly don't know how to swim or hold my breath all to well. PLUS I have a major fear of river sharks. We drove up to Boise and hung around with the family and played games and watched movies. Then after a good day of church Kaela, Charlie, and myself went to visit my house. Too bad my family didn't answer their phones and weren't home...good to see you guys too? Then on Monday we jumped in the water and set sail down the big blue..raft that is. It's funny because there was another person in our raft in this picture. You probably can't see him because he was a 10-year-old little boy and I was clutching onto him the whole time. Notice how I am in the middle and not doing a thing. Thanks again Baucoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment