Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ladies And Gentlemen,

By the time that you will be reading this I will already be gone. You see, tomorrow is my last day in my hometown. And I don't want to waste any time tomorrow writing how I feel on my stupid computer. Tomorrow my last goodbyes, my last sleep in my own bed, my last everything. They ask me how I feel, and it honestly hasn't hit me yet. And it probably wont. But I just wanted to take a second to say thanks to Eagle, Idaho, and more importantly the people in it. It's been a good 11 years. Full of changes, growing up, experience, memories, and childhood. Thank you to all of you who I have come to know and love. Who have helped me, shown me, guided me through all of these years. I don't think you realize how much influence people can have on eachother. I am grateful for my houses, and more importantly to the people who have lived in them with me. I love my family, and I know that this is cliche, and yada yada yada, but I know for a fact I would not be who I am today without them. It hasn't always been easy, and I will be the first one to admit that we went through rough patches, but there is no way that I would trade my family members for annyone. And I hope that we can all continue to remain the same. I just don't know how lucky i am. So thank you for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment