Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Here Comes Goodbye.

This is my best friend Kyra. (keer-uh). And she is leaving tomorrow for school. And today is the last time I will get to see her for a very long time. We have been friends since 2nd grade and have gone through so much together. I don't know anyone more beautiful, sarcastic, funny, dependable, trustworthy, organized, creative, goal oriented, loving, thoughtful, and flat out a genuine person. Even though she will be states away from me, I know that she is going to be able to accomplish so much where she is going. She is going to meet so many new people and with her charming personality make instant friends. She is very persistant and knows how to put life into perspective. I have always admired Kyra and I couldn't think of a better thing that she is doing. This kid is going places in her life I tell you. I know that we will be able to remain friends and keep in touch. I truly love you Kyra, and I'll miss you. And yes, I did lose the hula hoop contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment