Friday, July 29, 2011

T.G.I.F.



Shirt: Target Skirt: J. Crew Necklace: Dad Shoes: Can't see em
So let's see here, I don't want to be marked as one of THOSE kinds of people, you know the ones, that take pictures of themselves and ask for the comments, but I think that it is necessary to share this outfit with the world, unless you can't see it already because of the sparkles. But anyways this wonder of a find is my new current favorite. So favorite in fact, that I called the store, having them recognize my voice over the phone, save the skirt, and go back to the store for the second day in a row to buy it. And you think, wow, is that really necessary? I and reply back with a YES, so necessary in fact that my boss immediately loved it when it was seen. And he is male.

No comments:

Post a Comment