Thursday, July 28, 2011

Awkward And Awesome Thursday!

AWKWARD:
  1. Watching someone get pulled over on a bike. No my friends the officer wasn't on the bike, the criminal. Uh... do you have your license and registration?
  2. That guy who hangs out in the front yard of his house with a bow and shooting arrows at his trees. Glad I don't live next door.
  3. Driving and seeing a sign that reads "found rooster". Okay first off, what?! And second, there was no contact information...all it read was found rooster.
  4. Going to Target and getting that ONE cart. You know, the one that has the squeeky wheel, so everytime you move everyone can hear it. And then the whole store can monitor where you are and they just stare because you have that cart. Don't act like you haven't had it before.
  5. Going to the dentist and asking how you're favorite assistant is and all you hear back from the dentist is, "Oh, she doesn't work here anymore..." What do you say back to that? Aaahhh....too bad....
AWESOME:
  1. Starting to pack for school, which is terrible and awesome at the same time, because not only is it boring and work, but then you realize you will have to unpack it too...I'll never move in.
  2. DOING THIS.
  3. Monday dollar bowling, I mean come on, it's a dollar.
  4. Actually reading a book for college before school starts. I didn't even do this in high school. 400 pages in two days. Record for sure.
  5. That I keep a list of the akward things that happen throughout my week, but not a list of the awesome things, so really I just try to make up awesome things and then I run out of things to say thereby writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment