Thursday, March 8, 2012

Awesome Thursday!



Since life is being kind and not granting TOO many awkward encounters for me lately, today we're going to focus on the awesome things because apparently there are a lot.
1. When you walk into the book store and a couple people comment on your outfit and you hear them subtley say, "man, I wish I could dress better."
2. When the song My Humps comes on when you are at a romantic dinner date.
3. Noticing that the Elder's Wand symbol is drawn on the window of the bus.
4. The bus driver that you get along with well that everytime you get off the bus says, "see ya kid."
5. How my institute teacher's addresses the class: Dear ones, lovelies, princesses etc. etc.
6. 104% on psychology test
7. Having small feet.
8. Having small feet that make it possible to purchase the last pair of little kid sandals for $3.
9. Weather is too killer nice to be prepping me for my little trip to Arizona.
10. Jumping for joy for SPRING BREAK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment