Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Dead Sledder.

 This is what preparing for death looks like; in fashionable third grade long johns. (or should I say short johns?)
With the recently fallen snow laying its cold winter blanket over the town, this provided prime opportunity to display our sledding magic, or lack there of. What's great about having a campus uphill is not the fact that you get to kill yourself walking up it, but that there is much recreation to partake of. So we loaded up our gear and headed toward Old Main and climbed the trek to the the top, only to find that I forgot how much of an AWFUL sledder (sleddee?) I am. But seriously. I would put my feet down to break because I hate going fast and would have all the snow just come up and spray my face so I couldn't see and thereby making me break more which lead to more face spraying...and well, you get the point. It was still fun, but I think my favorite part was coming home and eating homemade ice cream sandwiches and hot chocolate. And for that, we thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment