Thursday, January 26, 2012

Awkward And Awesome Thursday!

AWKWARD:
1. When the maintenance man comes to fix your light bulbs that were out and looks at you and says this: "mam, your light bulbs don't need to be changed, they just need to be screwed in a little bit..." HA. HA. I knew that...you can just call me mr. fix it?
2. That man who is CLEARLY balding on the back of his head, and what does he do about it? He overcorrects his self-consciousness and grows the rest of his hair long, and then braids it into a ponytail. I'm sorry but yuck.
3. When you are eating chocolate and you of course spill it down your face so you wipe it off. But no, someone has to make a comment that you still have chocolate on your face when it was indeed a pimple. Thanks for pointing out what wasn't already noticable.
4. Getting a parking ticket. Which isn't either awkward or awesome, but I thought I would just share my rage mr. fifteen minutes before five o'clock. Curse you officer number 63.
5. When you are rollerskating and holding hands with Kaela when out of nowhere some stranger rides inbetween you and says, "LIMBO!!" until Kaela accidentally hits him with her skate and he crashes on his face. Limbos over.

AWESOME:
1. Drinking milk out of your own carton. This is a new realization to me, not only do I have my own carton, but it requires less dish washing. Go green!
2. When you accidentally set your alarm for 7:44 in the p.m. and still manage to wake up directly at 7:44 in the a.m. thank you morning gods.
3. Driving with the windows down, but the heat is on. Oh my, it is the perfect combination of hot and cold.
4. Currently having 112.5% in psychology at this very moment. Yeah...let's see how long that will last...
5. New obsession: Raquetball. Love it. I'm going to start playing it all the time. Well, until I get a ball to the face.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to try that heat on but windows down in the car thing...it sounds interesting. Great post! :)

    -Emily
    thegistofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete