Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!






Happy Holidays! This Christmas was a little bit different this year, considering the fact that half of my family was gone, but it was still such a good time! We ate Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve because only some family could make it, and then woke up early Christmas Eve to watch step-brother and his fiance open their presents. Then Christmas Eve we watched our favorite Christmas movies together and did our traditional pajama opening. Early on Sunday step-sister and I woke up and opened our presents with dad and step-mom. It was nice to recieve such meaningful gifts and share memories together. After the excitement I went to church and recieved messages pertaining to the savior's birth. I think that is something that I struggle with the most during this holiday season, is finding what truly we are celebrating. This year I tried to focus more on that I am very grateful for the message and spirit that it brings. I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays too!

No comments:

Post a Comment