Thursday, December 1, 2011

Awesome And Awkward Thursday!



AWKWARD:
  1. That guy on the bus who you sit right next to that is seriously picking his nose. So then you kind of glance to let him know that, "hey buddy, you're in public" and he looks at you and acts like he has done nothing wrong the entire time.
  2. Going to Lowes. I can't tell you how uncomfortable I felt. Between the large cart pushing, and the running up and down the ailses and the weird looks, you would think that I was some priss in a prom gown at how many disgusted looks I got.
  3. Dad, oh poor dad please bless his heart, while eating lunch at Zupas he goes to grab sister and I some napkins because apparently we give off that I have crap all over my face look (which is embarrassing within itself) and as he goes to grab a napkin he ends up knocking not only the spoons, but the forks, and the knives all to the ground. The entire restaraunt just stops to stare, and he only got one napkin.
  4. The look on the girl's face when she realized that she walked into the wrong room, started having a normal conversation as if we were her roommates, sets her stuff down, only to find that she was one floor below...
  5. When you are standing in a bus consumed with 80+ people and the guy next to you asks, "Hey, have you ever tried powdered milk? Once you do you can never go back to regular milk." Um no good sir, I haven't, and I don't intend on trying any in the near future thank you. But instead we end up having a conversation about milk. It was a 20 minute ride.
AWESOME:
  1. When a girl walks up to you and says, "Have you ever heard of Pinterest?" Um yes, I don't live under a rock. "Well, you look exactly like a model on that cite, you belong on there." I almost kissed her, just about.
  2. That elderly couple that is on the Kiss Cam at the basketball game. And when the husband doesn't kiss his wife, an elderly stranger leans down from the row above and kisses her!
  3. Getting new boots, a coat, hat and gloves while in Salt Lake. Mmm.. okay winter now you can bring on the snow.
  4. My new coffee cup. It's so dang cute and now I get to prance around with hot chocolate while other people just have to sit in class and suffer.  It's the little things people, I'm tellin ya.
  5. It's December. It's December?! That is just too ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment