Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

                                                
Here's a few to wrap up the long wonderful break that occurred this past few days. It started off by me driving to meet the family up in Salt Lake and spending quality time with them. We shopped around, hung out, drove to try and escape the hectic life of downtown, and ate wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at my grandparents and then it was bye bye back home for them. This only lead me to the land unknown, otherwise called Riverton, where I stayed in the Baucom's lovely abode. This is where we relaxed, ate food, napped (a lot), met family and friends, and basically wrapped it up with a drive back to Logan. This weekend slash break made me realize a couple of things: one, I have many blessings and things to be grateful for, and two I can't wait for Christmas and going home! Tis the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment