Wednesday, November 9, 2011

662






I'm working on the whole "faulty eye" thing.

Is how many miles I drove over the weekend to visit sister and help her with wedding details. It was a long drive let me tell you, but it was all worth it in the end because I got spend time doing plenty of activities. I got to Cedar City only to run into some snow and rain, which made me realize that I was NOT ready for winter. Lucky me, it is winter year around where I live. Anyway, there I caught up with McKenzie and we met up with her future in laws. OH MAN, my future little nephews are little punks, but they are cutest punks if I have ever seen any. (Don't worry, Maddux doesn't really look like that picture, its an app calm down.) After finally pushing through the snow we made our way to St. George and watch some soccer games and dress shopped. (Don't worry yet again, that isn't my sister's, although she did find one) and spent time together as a family. And then it was off back home for me and nestled safely in the warmth of my own home. I can't wait for the next few months until wedding time, but until then, live up the single life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment