Monday, October 24, 2011

The Holidays Make Me Turn Into A Plumpkin





Okay first off I want to say that I am sorry for not posting over the past few days. I'm a terrible person. BUT that is because I was on Fall Break (which really means a four day weekend if you are lucky). So, Kaela and I decided that we were going to go to her hometown in Utah and play around for a few days. So I'm guessing each post this week will be about our little trip because we did TONS. One night we went to this quaint little pumpkin patch and picked out some nice beauties. It was such perfect fall weather and the best fall activity. Now I know that my pumpkin may not look the best, but if you hold it up, it was a giant spring. That's right peeps, but instead the toothpicks couldn't support it and now it just looks like a cut up piece of junk. Happy fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment