Monday, October 3, 2011

Be There Or Temple Square.


This weekend I got the opportunity to ride down to Salt Lake area and visit with some old friends. It was great to catch up and hang around the town. I don't get the chance to go over there that much so I was excited! My most favorite part was going to walk around Temple Square. You don't know what that is? Checka checka check out the link to find out more about this great place. We walked around and went through the visitors center, but what was great about it was that it was our church's General Conference so we sat with thousands of people and listened to the wise words of our Prophet and his Apostles. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have and how grateful I am that we have the advising in our current day to guide us to our own glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment