Thursday, October 27, 2011

Awkward And Awesome Thursday!



AWKWARD:
  1. Walking into the gym and seeing a girl on the bikes in her street clothes. Watching some asian cartoon show. And she didn't talk. Hey, whatever satisfies your gym cravings I guess.
  2. Having 11 empty spots on a list to have your english class one day a week. Me, being the eleventh spot, thought at first this was awesome, until the half of your class gives you the stink eye for taking the last spot.
  3. Going swing dancing, which is uncomfortable within itself because I cannot dance by no means, and having your partner flip you around thereby breaking your favorite sandal. And going shoeless for the rest of the night. THANKS.
  4. Seeing one of your professors in the bathroom. "Uh hey...what are YOU doing here? You come here often?" I just think that all bathroom stories are awkward, that is probably why I post one every week. Huh, go figure.
  5. Sitting in class and having one of the students correct the professor who has no idea what he is talking about. I then say, "hey, why doesn't HE teach the class?" But saying it WAY louder than I thought, and resulting in about 20 turned heads giving me the "hey, girl in the blue sweater, why don't you just shut up" look. My face turned bright red.
AWESOME:
  1. Going to the movie theatre, which was way cheaper than back home might I add, and sitting down to find that the movie theatre seats, were made of memory foam. Memory foam kids. And not that cheap-o kind either. I about broke out my wine glass right then and there.
  2. Due to the fact that my professor had emergency surgery and we had no class for a week, he then decided that instead of rushing back to play catch up, we will now just take our time and cut off the last unit that we were supposed to read.
  3. Thinking that I lost an old iPod of mine in my car, only to find that I found it. Sitting in a side pocket corner. I have no idea how it got there.
  4. Going into our business building and seeing a banner that reads, "Hogwartz school of business". Inside the entire building was deocrated from head to toe with Harry Potter decorations. Today I took the class "Muggle Studies". I about slipped my robe on right then and there.
  5. The fact that I am so perfectly content with my life right now. I stopped and noticed it yesterday. There is not a problem in the world, life is stress free for the most part, it is strikingly beautiful weather with the changing leaves, and I have a ton to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment