Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Cleaned Angie's Sink.




Who is Angie and why am I cleaning her sink you ask? Well, I couldn't tell you who Angie is, but I would be more than happy to tell you about her sink. You see, here in Logan it is tradition to go to this restaraunt called "Angies: where the locals eat". Apparently it is where the locals eat. And now since I am considering myself a local, it's only more than necessary that I eat at Angies. SO, they have this challenge where they put over a gallon of ice cream with three toppings in a sink, and you have to eat it. If you do it, there is no time limit, there are no amount of people who can help, but you still have to pay. BUT you do get a bumper sticker...for $1.00. Needless to say that me and two other kids cleaned that sink, and we cleaned it real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment