Thursday, September 15, 2011

Awkward And Awesome Thursday!




AWKWARD:
  1. That one kid, you know the one, that not only brings a homemade sandwhich, but eats a ham and cheese sandwhich next to you at a football game. What? Of all things? And then gradually eat in for twenty minutes. Hey, may I have a bite?
  2. Walking by another housing building after class and all of the sudden the fire alarm goes off. What's the first thing I hear? I DON'T HAVE A BRA ON! Man, because the first thing I worry about when my house is on fire is having no bra.
  3. Wearing my new combat boots to class, and not realizing that they needed to be broken in. My first class was fifteen minutes away and I already couldn't handle the pain. So, after class I took my shoes off and carried them around campus. Not only did I decide to wear a bright yellow sock and a mismatched cheetah one, oh, but I also ended up walking around campus for three hours straight!
  4. Walking around with my headphones on completely oblivous to the outside world when all of the sudden a big hand slaps on my shoulder. It's a kid chasing me saying that he had been calling my name and running after me for a few minutes. Sorry about that one.
  5. Going to the bathroom inbetween class and going to reach for the toilet paper and no matter how many times the wheel spins around, there wasn't an end. It's like my own personally cat toy while I go pee. AND not only was that bad enough but there was another girl in the bathroom who didn't make a sound while I was in there, until the toilet flushed.
AWESOME:
  1. Not only did I get to sleep in this morning because class was cancelled, but I woke up to a nice little text saying I baked you some blue berry muffins, have a good day! Sometimes I just love my little roommates.
  2. This random guy who decided to make his own little way around campus by connecting one wheel to each shoe and almost ice skating to class. It was incredible.
  3. That group of boys who just randomly come into our building with a boom box on their shoulders dancing on our floor and then leaving. So friendly here.
  4. The fact that I now live in Cache Valley, our taxis deemed in necessary to call themselves "The Cache Cab". I thought that was creative, but I bet none of them actually let you play the real Cash Cab game in them.
  5. This man, oh if ya'll could have seen this man. A full grown adult, maybe in his forties, walking around in his eighties outfit with the best slash worst mullet I have never seen in my life. I mean the poof was huge and square, and the mullet was long and tangly. Talk about business in the front, party in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment