Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It Must Be A Logan Thing...

So yesterday was the first day of school, and I completely forgot to capture that moment of intense nerves and first day of school outfit (you know the one, with the backpack and your cute new clothes) but no. The only thing I was nervous about was making it to class on time due to the fact that I woke up about twenty minutes before I had to go. Man, this whole "alarm" thing, yeah, it ain't my thing. After a good day of classes and meeting new people I went to good old fashioned Family Home Evening where we played volleyball. And you know what? They play this all the time!! We did it last week, we played with other kids last week, there were more games yesterday and let me tell you, I am getting better by the day! Who knows, maybe I'll be on the school's team next year. HA HA HA. But anyways, hopefully the second day won't kill me, because I already want school to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment