Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Awkward And Awesome Thursday!

AWKWARD:
  1. Going to use the public restroom and notice that there is pee ALL OVER not only the seat, but EVERYWHERE. Um... I promise that wasn't me guys.
  2. Going to the dentist and getting two impressions. Yes it usually does only take one, I guess it's just funny to watch me drool all over myself.
  3. Killing two animals with my car... in less than one week. I'm kind of notorious for that. Watch out.
  4. That voicemail you get from a restricted number, and all that you hear is loud breathing...Erm, hello?
  5. Going to open your house door with the key, but seeing the big bug on the handle. Open it with a possible bug bite, or be locked out for who knows how long?
  6. That lady who has 700 cats.
AWESOME:
  1. Going to the tire place and not only is The Office on in the waiting room, but Friends. It's like they knew I was coming.
  2. Driving with all the car windows down in the rain just for the smell.
  3. FINALLY getting admitted into your housing that you have been waiting for since April. I am no longer homeless.
  4. Having one of the fundamental heart to heart talks with the Father for an hour. Giving you that good ole fashioned time goes quickly - advice for college talks. You know the ones.
  5. Saving all of my tips for one month in a bucket, fifty dollars, right to the gas tank. The sign that reads "Thanks for the tip" should really just be changed to "thanks for giving money to help my broke self fill my car up with gas so I don't have to walk everywhere because I can't control my money habits and go to Target everyday of my life."
  6. Eating an ice cream sandwhich and you know how the cookie part sticks to your fingers after you are done? Well, mine just so happened to make a smiley face.

No comments:

Post a Comment