Monday, June 20, 2011

Do You Think Luke Skywalker Celebrates Fathers Day?




Okay, maybe not. But I do! And so my little friends I am going to show and tell you about my fancy pants fathers day gift! First buy a container that has some glass bottles (or plastic, whatever your little heart desires) and drink the contents or dump them out. Rinse out the bottles and let them dry. After find cute paper to wrap around the outside of the containers and cover the carton that the bottles were in originally. Fill up the bottles with things that your papa loves. I personally used sun flower seeds, peanuts, golf tees, mentos, gum, and pretzels. These are all my father's favorite things and it was such a good way to give a meaningful present. I love my dad and I am so grateful to have him be apart of my life. Hope your daddies had a good day too! P.S. Notice the Kid Rock cut out on the thrid picture? Yeah... found that little beauty in my bed the other day. THANKS FAMILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment