Thursday, June 30, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

AWKWARD:
  1. Closing your shirt in the cash register.. and getting it stuck. "Hi, I'll be right with you!" As soon as I retrieve myself from the register.
  2. There is ALWAYS an awkward moment when you're not sure if a woman is pregnant or not but you ask anyways how far along she is. But then again why would her shirt say "We're Hungry". Especially when she is by herself.
  3. Sweeping up a fingernail in a cupcake shop. Like a big one. TWO DAYS IN A ROW.
  4. Going to blow a bubble with your gum and accidentally end up spitting it out at your father's face.
  5. Driving by a guy who is cleaning and disinfecting his garbage can. Really people? It's garbage. That's like trying to clean mud.
AWESOME:
  1. These family photos above. I was literally laughing out loud.
  2. Looking over at a stopped light and seeing a woman in a full set of curlers in her hair. I didn't know people still used curlers, let alone forget to take them out.
  3. Driving and having a little asian boy standing on the side of the road by himself throwing berries at every car that drives by. I didn't know how to categorize that one.
  4. I'll tell you what's not awesome. Losing your iPod touch with your whole life on it.
  5. Crying in the Soul Surfer movie. How pathetic can you get until you hit rock bottom?

No comments:

Post a Comment