Thursday, June 23, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

( I'm sorry for no post yesterday; I didn't go home. )
AWKWARD:
  1. Leaving Target ( for the fourth day in a row; I'm pathetic ) and getting into my car and nailing my head on the top of the car thereby leaving a goose egg and a bruise. Good thing I park out in the back of the lot so NO ONE can see my shame.
  2. Watching someone walk up to a door thinking it was an automatic door that opened by itself.
  3. Drinking chocolate milk earlier and going to get ready for the day and notice your nose has gotten a little darker. Yes, you think, I am getting tan! Where in fact it ws dried chocolate milk on your nose.
  4. Having your boss call and text you repeatedly to come in early to work and not waking up until fifteen mintues before you have to be there. Good morning,  or should I say afternoon.
  5. Having your bike tire not only go flat, but have it literally fall out of your tire 50 feet from your house. It wont move.
  6. Sitting behind someone in church and watching their little boy pull out a CHUNK of the mothers hair. Multiple strands here people. And watching her just throw it on the floor right by you. Thank you?
AWESOME:
  1. Feeling sore; it makes you feel so accomplished
  2. Boating finally! I leaped off that boat before it was even out of the wake zone.
  3. Driving around no where and looking at houses, that feeling of being lost and not worrying about it. I'm talking about out in the mountains here people.
  4. Jamba juice happy hour!!!? Monday-Friday 2:00-4:00 All smoothies half off!!
  5. Going on romantic bike rides in the sunshine with your best friend. Eating lunch, health smoothies, and soakin up the rays!

No comments:

Post a Comment